[3830] 50FallSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 50FallSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 19:33:07 +0000
                    50 MHz Fall Sprint

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31/CT
Operating Time (hrs): 1.2

Club:

Comments:

Got home a little after 8:30 PM and gave it a try. Almost no activity on SSB/CW
at all. I did work VE2XK with good AU sigs but though I called to the North on
SSB and CW nothing else was heard.

I tried both FT8 and MSK144 as well. It was early for scatter but a few MSK144
QSO's made it into the log. Likewise FT8 which seemed less active than usual.

Hopefully I will at least be on for the 222 sprint but it's doubtful I will get
my replacement tower up in time for the 144 or 432 sprints.

73,
Jeff K1TEO