[3830] CWopsT N8XX QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8xx@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N8XX QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 20:21:06 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 29

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MICHIGAN
Operating Time (hrs): 0:30

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:  10
   20:   4
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  14  Mults = 14  Total Score = 196

Club: MICHIGAN QRP CLUB

Comments:

Rain, Rain, go away.....

I fired up abou 1830Z, waiting for my friend N2CX to show up from President
Lincoln's Home in Springfield, IL, but, ALAS, ne was slightlyu off schedule and
didn't show until after 1900Z.  However, I had him on my radar... errr, reverse
beacon network, and pounced as soon as I saw his call, just above the
festivities of the CWT.

Anyway, conditions were fine, except my pipsquoke signal from a marginal setup
couldn't compete very well on 20 meters.  Most of the contacts were on 40, where
skip zone is shorter.

Unfortunately, Mother Nature didn't cooperate.  My curre