[3830] CWOpen N5ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.l.myllymaki@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWOpen N5ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2018 04:20:15 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 0000Z-0359Z

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   83    17
   40:  208   131
   20:  109   105
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  400   253  Total Score = 101,200

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Sorry about all repeats, 20 and 40 were very noisy here with lots of QSB.  40
got better towards end and overall I heard best on 80, which is not how it is
supposed to be.  In hindsight, I should have probably got to 160 for 15 mins...
It was really more productive to work with one radio only or at most just doing
S&P with 2nd radio instead of dual CQs for most of the first 3 hours due to
most signals being very close to noise level on 20 and 40.  Maybe it is just
season here but high bands are very noisy these days and really suck.  Can't
wait the fall to come.  Tnx for Qs de Mark(o)