[3830] CWOpen NN5O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWOpen NN5O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2018 16:10:20 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 1200Z-1559Z

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 3:10

  160:
   80:   29    29
   40:   91    71
   20:  105    71
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  225   171  Total Score = 38,475

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

No whining or complaining here; however, I was having a fairly decent run on 20m
when some kind of stomach bug struck me like lightning!  I realized something
was wrong, so I jumped up from my garage shack position and dashed to the
'latrine'--and BARELY made it. (TMI???)  Whew!

Thanks for all the Qs, especially the ones with our youth operators who have
joined the Deep Dixie CC teams for the CW Open.

Visit our club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org -- if you're not affiliated
with a club team during CW Open, NAQP, etc., we would LOVE to have you consider
joining one of our teams in the future.
This time around, we have FOUR teams with a total of 33 operators from multiple
continents.  Yay!

OK, see y'all later tonight, after we get a taste of college (mainly, SEC)
football.  I'll be putting the DVR to good use for the MS State vs Stephen F.
Austin game that begins at 6:30 Central.

73,
Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS
Flex 6600M-100W into 273' loop @ 40 ft