[3830] CWopsT NO5W(@W5GAD) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NO5W(@W5GAD) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2018 14:06:57 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 5

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: W5GAD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   72
   20:   46
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  118  Mults = 103  Total Score = 12,154

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100 Inverted Vee @ 80ft, 3el Steppir @55ft, CQ/X

Wow, one of my best. Maybe even all time best. Any time with over 100 mults has
got to be good. Earlier in the week with Gordon on his way it did not look good
for being in the CWT this morning but Gordon stayed away from NOLA and we did
not even get one drop of precip from him. That was good news but he did manage
to make the bands somewhat noisy down here - especially the early part of 20m.

Thanks for all the Qs and hope to be back this afternoon.

73/Chuck/NO5W