[3830] CWopsT NG7M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ng7m@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NG7M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2018 04:16:44 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 6

Call: NG7M
Operator(s): NG7M
Station: NG7M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  120
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  120  Mults = 120  Total Score = 14,400

Club:

Comments:

Haven't done a CWT since the end of June.  I built the German b-26-RF2K+ kit amp
tonight and kicked the tires in the CWT.  It worked great and ran very cool for
the duration at no more than 48c.  Pretty happy with the first contest like
effort at only one hour. :)  Thanks for the Q's guys.  Just a single band effort
tonight I need to do some work on the beam. Max NG7M