[3830] NA Sprint CW K8MR HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K8MR HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2018 04:25:58 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  102
   40:  113
   20:   60
---------------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: MRRC/NCC EAST

Comments:

I didn't have much hope for this when it started, with the guys in TX being
barely audible on 20. For the whole contest I only worked one TX guy on 20. But
California was everywhere! 60 QSOs, including 13 on 80 meters. Next biggest
state was TX with 16 total, followed by OR and OH with 15 each.

Things ended good with three new mults in the last 20 minutes from low number
(<20) guys in QC, NV, and KP4. I heard but never caught W4OC in SC for the
one that got away.

Only four QSOs with my other home state of Florida, but that's four better than
a year ago when they were getting blasted by Hurricane Irma.

73  -  Jim  K8MR