[3830] NA Sprint CW WD0T(@KD0S) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW WD0T(@KD0S) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2018 04:41:08 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0
Radios: SO2R

   80:  115
   40:  140
   20:   14
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Very poor start, 20m was all over the top of me, scatter only, I should have
started on 40m.

 Had a 13.8VDC Astron failure getting set up, it runs the keyer, DX Doubler, and
filter packs, swapped it out with one of mine.. that was more excitement than I
needed! The Astrons have external pass transistors, that have voltage on them
and are exposed, and a coax connector hit one of them.. oh well, it happens-
rarely thankfully!

40m was great, and 80 very good, they had to take the load here with lack of
20m..

Congrats to the big scores, fantastic job guys!

73 God Bless, Todd WD0T