[3830] ARRL Sep VHF KA0RYT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ka0ryt1@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF KA0RYT Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 17:17:37 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  98     48  Total Score = 4,704

Club: Northern Lights Radio Society

Comments:

Well , this is one for the record books !! I had the most enjoyable September
contest since I have been operating out at the farm . Condx were above average
as well as local participation was up . High lights were working 4 off the
setting moon with the tropo antenna and having 2m open up into the south during
Saturday and Sunday evenings !!! Low points were having a primary desktop system
complete failure as well as primary laptop failure only on MSK144 (FT8 performed
flawlessly on same laptop - go figure ! ) I was able to have eyeball QSO with
AC0RA/R which got me at the farm QTH late ( 2200z or so ) . Thanks to all the
locals and especially to the rovers who 'braved' the excellent Minnesota weather
!! For me up here in Gods country , it really doesn't get much better !!  Ron
KA0RYT  EN35ct Minn.