[3830] NA Sprint CW K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 3830scores@k6vva.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K6VVA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 03:15:22 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1:19
Remote Operation

   80:   25      24
   40:   25      15
   20:   50      40
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I've been mostly QRL with Non-Radio stuff and have missed Contesting.  Decided
to make a few Q's before going to a neighbor's for a BBQ'd Tri-Tip, Pasta Salad
and Red Wine dinner feast.  20m had about one-third the stations I recall
compared to my last CW SPRINT several years ago.  The signals were either LOUD,
or weenie-weak in the noise, so QRT'd after 50 Q's to do some other stuff before
brief stints on 40m & 80m and then off to dinner.  Nice to work some of the
NCCC NS gang and other familiar callsigns from days past.  Battery/Solar powered
operation from the Locust Peak Remote QTH about 4.4 miles away.

73,

Rick - K 6 V V A * The Locust