[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 15:18:40 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 12

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): .25

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   2
   20:   8
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

WOW! Does Bert, F6HKA ever have good ears!  I had some trouble with the
folde-over electric mount on my killer mobile antenna today, so called him with
the antenna folded right over, almost against the roof and he came back on the
first over !

Later I was able to raise it and work one other EU ('HKA went from an S3 to an
S7 or so)

Good ears Bert !

Tnx for all the other 40m Q's.  Was quite easy to work  W1-W8 on 40m (good ears
on 40m Dan, W8CAR) and love this antenna.  Just have to figure out what's going
on with my Breedlove mount.  Seems like it's jamming up and have adjusted it
quite a few times with not much success.

Pix at the home page of Scorpion antennas.

dit dit

Mike VE9AA....2009 MINI COOPER, FT-857D, SA-680S, N3ZN paddles, 100w, pen/paper