[3830] CWopsT N5AW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5AW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 22:06:33 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 12

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0:31

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  34
   20:  49
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  83  Mults = 72  Total Score = 5,976

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I'm in the process of rebuilding my 40 meter Moxon and the Yagis in my 20 meter
stack. Had planned to put up the Moxon today but thunderstorms in the area
forced postponement until next week. However I raised the Moxon to about 22 feet
yesterday to test it. SWR curve was not what I expected but after rerunning the
modeling software for an antenna at that height it seems reasonable. Anyway it
worked surprisingly well this afternoon for such a low antenna. Used my SteppIR
on 20 which has always been a good antenna. With luck I could have the Moxon and
one of the 20 meter Yagis up by next Wednesday.