[3830] SAC CW K8MFO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mfo@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW K8MFO SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 12:43:15 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: K8MFO
Operator(s): K8MFO
Station: K8MFO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Ohio USA
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   80:    9     8
   40:   45    25
   20:  125    39
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  179    72  Total Score = 20,664

Club: East Lansing DX Club

Comments:

BRUTAL but GREAT FUN!  No matter how bad the conditions are, all is OK when you
can spend time with some great friends, many of whom I have met in person.
With the sunspots as they are, I continue to be humbled by anyone east of me,
but that's OK too!   My first effort in SAC was in 1960. when I made FIVE QSOs.
 They were OX3UD, OZ7BZ, SM5BLA, OZ9N, and SM5BOU.   All RST reports were REAL!

Thanks for a terrific time.

Elecraft K3S and KPA-1500,  Mosley PRO67B at 118 feet, 80 meter 4 square.

73

Don K8MFO