[3830] SAC CW LN7TTT(LA5LJA) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, la-ah@online.no
Subject: [3830] SAC CW LN7TTT(LA5LJA) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 19:29:36 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: LN7TTT
Operator(s): LA5LJA
Station: LA7TTT

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JP50
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   80:   53    20
   40:  393    35
   20:  347    38
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  793    93  Total Score = 151,962

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Have been  qrt since April this year.
My new neighbor put up some led's lamps inside his house
around easter time, they created noise from 6 mtr to 40 mtr
S9+20dB...Ooohh my good ..no more hamradio from this qth...
I can say...I DONT LIKE BOAT REFUGES WITH LED LAMPS FROM CHINA..
But it ended good...I think...for 14 days ago he changed some
of the led-lamps and the noise Level disappeared...I had started
to take down my antennas because I was looking for a new qth.
Had a offer on a great new qth with perfect take-off..with terrain
drop all around the house....but a new problem started...my wife !!
denied to move....She say! divorce ore ham-radio! I say to her ..I'm old
i like ham-radio...she say ok..no problem give me 100000 Euro...
------------)(-----------
I think again....I must try some hours in the SAC CW test...
I put up again a wire for 80 mtr on thursday...
I had started to take down some of my antennas this summer.
Woowwww the noise Level was ok from my neighbor he had changed
some more of his led-lamps, and I was qrv again with ok RX...
I was qrv 11 hours ...made 793 q's ..With a normal attempt
I could easy made 1200 q's this weekend in the sac-test..I think.
The conds was much better than in 2017 but only heard OH's on 15 mtr.
My qth is very good when I have no led lamps in the rx...So thanks to all
who answered my cq test Call....NeXT one is cqww rtty.....CU..