[3830] SAC CW K1IMI(N4CW) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW K1IMI(N4CW) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 00:54:38 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: K1IMI
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: K1IMI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Maine - USA
Operating Time (hrs): 03:09

   80:
   40:  34     21
   20:  33     22
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  67     43  Total Score = 5,805

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Really challenging during the times I was on. On occasion, very loud signals
would vanish by the time of the QSO. Later, I could barely make out a call but
recorded it in my bandmap; a few minutes later, when I returned to it, he was
much louder!
Scandinavian stations worked showed remarkable patience in getting the call
correct, getting the number correct, and being patient throughout the QSO. That
made it for a pleasant (as well as challenging at times)contact. Thanks.