[3830] 144FallSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 144FallSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 13:12:29 +0000
                    144 MHz Fall Sprint

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31/CT
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

Total:  QSOs = 65  Mults = 24  Tot Dist(km) = 1  Total Score = 1,560

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Got my new tower up on Friday and put the rotor and mast in Monday morning.
Quickly threw a single 9 el yagi on so I could get on in the sprint. Nice to be
back on but the noise is now so bad at my QTH I can really only hear strong
signals at night from about 210 - 330 degrees. North and NE it is fine at least
for now. Sorry for those who called I could not pick out - I was trying!

Not sure what was going on with FT8. I heard at least 3 grids I didn't otherwise
work and they were on for quite a long time but never could get a hold of them.
Seemed odd. I did make 4 FT8 qso's.

Anyway, tnx for the Q's and to the sponsors. Hope to be next week on 222 where
there is no noise issue!

Jeff K1TEO