[3830] WAE SSB RU1A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rw1ac@mail.ru
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB RU1A M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2018 19:44:28 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: RU1A
Operator(s): RW1A RW1F RT1M
Station: RU1A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: nr Saint-Petersburg
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:   74    30    43
   40:  349   345    83
   20: 1261  1075   101
   15:   29     9    25
   10:    2     0     1
-------------------------
Total: 1715  1459   675  Total Score = 2,145,150

Club:

Comments:

It was much more fun compared to last year.
Conditions were not brilliant but still we were happy with 20m which was the
money band for QSO's and QTC's!
There was a good opening on 20m to the US both afternoons, with a lot of QSOs
with serial numbers 01/02/03.
On the other hand we've noticed a very low activity from the East (JA/YB etc)
A few funny moments - variety of replies on "do you have QTC?" people
were giving UTC/State/name/i would give it if i new what is is))))
One of the pleasant suprises was the sunday morning call of T32AZ on 20m for
QTCs!
40m was fair the first day and rather poor on Sunday.
80m was great the first night (our morning) and very poor the rest of the
contest.
10 & 15m we expected more, but with only 31 QSOs on those bands it's hardly
worth mentioning.
Anyhow we enjoyed the contest and looking forward to WAE 2019!

Vlad RW1A