[3830] TxQP K4BAI SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] TxQP K4BAI SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 20:34:28 +0000
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10:50

  160:    0      0      0
   80:   20      1      0
   40:  111      9      0
   20:   54     15      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
  UHF:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  185     25      0  Mults = 121  Total Score = 73,205

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Claimed score does not include bonus points for mobile QSOs, but thanks to
the mobiles for many QSOs and bonus points.  Lot of activity on CW.  Not much
that I could find on SSB.  Skip was often too long for TX QSOs from GA on 20M.
Skip seemed to be very good on 40M except for the last hour on Sat night when
40M went very long.  80M was very good for the last few hours.  Only SSB QSO on
80 was N5ZC and I never heard him or them on 80 CW.  Listened to 15 and 160, but
no TX stations heard on those bands.  Always fun and thanks for all QSOs.  Sorry
was able to operate only about one hour on Sunday due to church, dinner out with
wife, and a team tennis match (unfortunately my partner and I lost, but we got
some good exercise).  73, John, K4BAI.