[3830] TxQP N6MU SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TxQP N6MU SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 22:29:40 +0000
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: N6MU
Operator(s): N6MU
Station: N6MU

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   10
   40:   82
   20:  139
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  231     0       0  Mults = 139  Total Score = 108,827

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Score includes 12,500 mobile bonus points.

Interesting fact, I had exactly the same number of Qs(231) as last year but 6
fewer mults. Poor conditions are humbling and really showed how weak I am, hi.
Sure got tired of CQs in my face. Watching the spots, it seems several mobiles
mainly stayed on 40 which makes it tough on us left coasters during the day when
we have no propagation. Oh well, we play the hand we're dealt.

I counted eight active mobiles on CW. Top mobile for me was N5NA with 47 Qs
followed by W5CT(32), N5RZ(27), W3DYA(13), WA5RR(10), AF5Q/K5GQ(8) and
WB5KIA(5).

Heard WB9CIF in IN working everything both days, usually on the first call. Bet
he has a great score. Congrats!

Thanks to all who participated. 73...

John, N6MU                        TS-570 & 5BTV