[3830] TxQP WB8WKQ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, seismadude2@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] TxQP WB8WKQ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 03:05:43 +0000
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MICHIGAN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   14      0
   40:   58     15
   20:  112    154
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  184    169      0  Mults = 128  Total Score = 119,536

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Now this has to be one of the best QSO parties around.  I tried to equal my 2016
totals, but fell short, basically on multipliers.  I actually exceeded my QSO
totals but was well short on the mults.  Nevertheless, this is one of the
greats, because there is always someone to work.  The mobiles were incredible,
thank you so much for your fantastic efforts.  20M was my money band, and I
probably spent too much time on phone runs, and should have been chasing the
mobiles for more mults.  Thanks for what I think is the best QSO party of all.
73!