[3830] CQ WW RTTY KH6CJJ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KH6CJJ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 06:27:22 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 33:16

   80:   40       15      5     6
   40:  113       33      9     9
   20:  321       44     31    23
   15:  100       21     16    13
   10:    1               1     1
-----------------------------------
Total:  575      113     62    52  Total Score = 383,630

Club: Maui Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions were lousy, but I guess we have to expect that.  Saturday night was
particularly bad on the low bands and 15 was almost nonexistent on Sunday.  I
spent 33:16 working 575 Qs with many hours very slow.  My best hour was only 51
and some only resulted in a few contacts.  As usual, I heard many stations I
could not work especially DX in the Far East.  Better antennas for 40 and 80
would make a big difference under the current conditions.  Of course, more than
100 watts would also greatly improve the rate.  Main thing had fun!

Thanks for all the Qs!
Aloha, Kent
TS990
Spiderbeam at 40'