[3830] CQ WW RTTY K4WI SO(A)SB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4wi@k4wi.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K4WI SO(A)SB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 17:42:07 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K4WI
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: SO(A)SB10 HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   0        0       0    0
   40:   0        0       0    0
   20:   0        0       0    0
   15:   0        0       0    0
   10:  28        7       9    7
-----------------------------------
Total:  28        7       9    7  Total Score = 1,518

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I guess most just wrote 10 mtrs off and didn't bother looking there. I managed
to work an EA8 the rest south america. no zl/vk/kh6. I could hear SA's working
Europe which bothered me to no end! Ohh well next cycle has to be better....
fingers crossed me still here to see! thanks to all, 73's Cort K4WI