[3830] TxQP N5JJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5jj@att.net
Subject: [3830] TxQP N5JJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 23:56:01 +0000
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: N5JJ
Operator(s): N5JJ
Station: N5JJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alvin,  Tx.
Operating Time (hrs): 10:40

  160:
   80:   50      1
   40:
   20:  181    280
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  231    281      0  Mults = 74  Total Score = 92,870

Club:

Comments:

First time for the Texas QSO party.  Had a good time.  Missed the first four
hours on Saturday due to heavy rain and lightning at my location.  Conditions
were very up and down.  Work a bunch of guys and then nothing for 30 minutes.
Everyone comes at the same time.  Have really improved on running stations in
cw.  Practice with the morse runner which has helped a bunch.  Station worked
great.  Hope to have 40 meters back up by CQWW.  This contest was very casual
which I enjoy.  Will never be real serious,  just having fun.  Met a ton of nice
folks on SSB.  Will do it again next year.  Thanks to all who called me and hope
to cuagn!