[3830] CWopsT GM0EUL LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT GM0EUL LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2018 14:11:22 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 3

Call: GM0EUL
Operator(s): GM0EUL
Station: GM0EUL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  10
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club:

Comments:

First cwt with my new K2.  I don't always manage 10 contacts in the 1300 session
and wasn't expecting to today with only 15 watts into a dipole at about 12ft.  I
managed it, 10 contacts including 7 transatlantic with 2 minutes to spare.
Everything I've heard about the K2's outstanding receiver and filters seems to
be true and it certainly makes the most of its 15 watts.  Thanks to all who
heard me and persevered to complete the contact, it was obviously marginal for
some.  I'm building an amp for it.