[3830] CWopsT NO6T(N5ZO) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.l.myllymaki@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NO6T(N5ZO) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 04:11:16 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 4

Call: NO6T
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   48
   40:   95
   20:    1
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  144  Mults = 125  Total Score = 18,000

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

That sure was interesting.  I heard almost nobody on 80 with TX antenna, BOG was
better but signals were so weak with it and it was very hard to copy.  Didn't
seem to have any problem to get through though as I worked most people from
bandmap OK.  40 wasn't any better noise-wise.  To top it all off, I had computer
crash on right computer and had to go all the way to shut down whole PC.
Something probably going on with COM ports as it complained them being occupied
and N1MM+ did not restart b4 power down.  N1MM+ has been very stable and it has
been quite long time without any problems such as that but I have recently added
more stuff running on that PC, with USB dock and 3rd display, and only have had
few hundred Qs with it since then, so something to keep an eye on in the future.
 Tnx for Qs and hope to see you in CQP this weekend.
73 de Marko