[3830] CQ WW RTTY W0MB SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0mb@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY W0MB SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2018 01:34:04 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:   83       35      8     7
   40:  245       42     33    19
   20:  270       31     39    19
   15:   13        1      6     5
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  611      109     86    50  Total Score = 238,385

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS:TS590,Alpha 76a replaced tube,pro67@60,vertical 80. Had hospital visit to
see mom then nursing home and she passed 1 half hour before contest end. I did
get some time to try out the new tube to find out it had low power out. The 80
dipole had fallen down out of tree and had lots of RF in the shack with the low
dipole on 80 meters and it was unusable. It was a fun test just could get things
fixed with all the family problems. I am a professional procrastinator and I
proved it on this test. Still it was a fun test and I will be looking for a
bigger working amp very soon. Maybe next year.