[3830] CaQP W6SX SO(A)Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6sx@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP W6SX SO(A)Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2018 22:18:28 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: W6SX
Operator(s): W6SX
Station: W6SX

Class: SO(A)Fixed HP
QTH: Mammoth Lakes, Calif
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:    26
   80:   197     2
   40:   299    43
   20:   354   173
   15:   146    70
   10:    12
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  1034   288  Mults = 57  Total Score = 209,076

Club: Bishop Amateur Radio Clug

Comments:

Ill, under the weather, the whole weekend.

Missed MS.

K6XX had it right--Assisted for California stations is a waste of time. But I
did it anyway because buddy W6KC is in town and operated W6ML about 1/2 mile
away. We both cause each other trouble, particularly on twenty. I used W6ML
spots to try to keep track of Jim's frequency and do thing like a different band
or SSB when he was CW and vice versa.

With Jim here, if anyone missed Mono County they must have been on Mars.

K3, ACOM 2000A, wire antenna at 46 feet with Matchboxes and MB-V-A, N1MM+