[3830] CaQP WA1FCN SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa1fcn@charter.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP WA1FCN SOFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2018 23:05:19 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: WA1FCN
Operator(s): WA1FCN
Station: WA1FCN

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:   28
   40:   63     29
   20:   81     65
   15:   56     43
   10:   28     16
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Plenty of effort for one of the lowest scores in my recent history.
Thanks K6AQL for many Q's over many years....I believe this is CQP #37
for me !  Conditions Sat. terrible.  Sunday afternoon great opening
on 10 , and a nice surprise ! Always a pleasure to see so many regulars
year after year. Last multiplier I worked was wl7yq/6 in Glenn county,
at least that is what it sounded like to me ? I keep going back and forth
Assisted to not assisted from year to year. No assist this year.
So I finished with 54. I know there are still some great scores out
there way beyond me. Maybe this is really the bottom of the sun spot
cycle,( I hope )and we can really have some fun in a couple more years.
Hopefully I will be around to see this.
      BoB WA1FCN