[3830] CWopsT N8BJQ HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N8BJQ HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 04:08:42 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 11

Call: N8BJQ
Operator(s): N8BJQ
Station: N8BJQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:   13
   80:   58
   40:   41
   20:    3
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  115  Mults = 78  Total Score = 8,970

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Right after the afternoon session the radio pc crashed while doing a windows
update.  Got the blue screen of death and no joy fixing it.  It's now at Best
Buy to be fixed for the 2nd time.  After the trip to the repair shop, I got out
one of my laptops that already had N1MM installed.  Got the K3 and WinKeyer
setup and working.  Keyboard sucks but it will do for now. CU next week, perhaps
with a new PC.