[3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 03:10:13 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 12

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:  11      9
   80:  16     12
   40:  10      6
   20:   2      1
   15:   2      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  41     29  Total Score = 1,189

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Poor condx - just our two locals on 15 & 20 (better than no locals though),
40 very long, low bands noisy.

Good to catch N3BB on the air after missing out on an eyeball QSO while passing
through WV two weeks ago.

Good to work lots of the California folks last Sunday. I hope they will return
the favor in the Pennsylvania QSO Party this weekend. I'll be out mobile on
Saturday only, though the contest goes on Sunday as well. After the good
openings on 15 and 10 last weekend I'll be giving 15 a shot, on 21040 if the
band seems dead. Since PaQP does ARRL sections for multipliers, the W6 guys are
quite appreciated!

73  -  Jim   K8MR