[3830] Makrothen RTTY N1IXF SO/Single Xcvr HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1ixf@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY N1IXF SO/Single Xcvr HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 16:18:25 +0000
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: N1IXF
Operator(s): N1IXF
Station: N1IXF

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 4:52

------------
   80:    0
   40:  146
   20:  143
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------
Total:  289  Total Score = 1,448,860

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thank you Pizza Lovers!!!  Ya gotta love that club name.

Just had a few hours to play between other obligations this weekend, so thought
I'd try HP and give out a few contacts.

Nice to work the usual suspects and for the times I was on we had good
propagation to EU and 6/7 land.

One note... I tried to X-QSO a few Q's that were outside the contest hours on my
clock but the log robot wouldn't accept my log with the X-QSO
"header".  I'm sure the scoring program will sort it out but I always
want to leave all contacts in the log and occasionally use the X-QSO header to
deal with those that don't meet contest rules.

73,
Rich N1IXF