[3830] AzQP K7AZT SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7azt@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] AzQP K7AZT SOCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 22:57:02 +0000
                    Arizona QSO Party

Call: K7AZT
Operator(s): K7AZT
Station: K7AZT

Class: SOCW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

  160:
   80:
   40:   15
   20:  103
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  118     0       0  CW Mults = 44  Ph Mults = 0  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 10,384

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Participation seemed sparse, maybe because of simultaneous contests. Bursty QRN
made rough going at times.  Would have liked to have worked the Makrothen RTTY,
Oceania DX, and SKCC WES but once a year my low-power, low-antenna station gets
an opportunity to run (and get replies!), so I'm sticking with AZQP.  Thanks and
best wishes to Radio Society of Tucson for taking over AZQP management.  A lot
of work was put into the Web site.