[3830] AzQP NG7Z SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pbearzed@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] AzQP NG7Z SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 01:25:19 +0000
                    Arizona QSO Party

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: Marana
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:
   80:   28
   40:   90      2
   20:   96     11     49
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  214     13     49  CW Mults = 44  Ph Mults = 8  Dig Mults = 27  Total
Score = 425,581

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Most of my time was on Saturday as I had church duty on Sunday. Some long
periods with no contacts. Threw in the towel by 8:30 Saturday evening as I
seemed to be cq'ing into nothingness. 40 had dried up and I'm guessing my 80M
signal is just too weak for many to hear. Worked several PA guys during their
QP. Thanks for all the contacts especially my old friends up in WWA who took the
time to work me. W7GKF K7WA W7OM W7POE W9PL N7BK KD7H WC7Q