[3830] PaQP W9QL SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@w9ql.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP W9QL SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 14:38:41 +0000
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:   22     63
   40:   45     75
   20:    2      2
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   69    140      0  Mults = 60  Total Score = 17,280

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I miss the days when conditions made it easy to earn a PA sweep. 40 was brutal,
especially on Sunday. Missed BRA, CRN, DAU, GRE, MOE, POT and SUL. I saw most of
them spotted, but never heard anything here. It seemed many folk spent a lot of
time on 80 during Sunday, which didn't really open here until 30 minutes before
the contest end. Of course, the rovers still made it interesting and could
always hear me, if I heard them. Score includes bonus for 3 Q's with N3LI. See
you next Sunday for the ILQP, please work me if you can.

Dave
W9QL
FTdx5000MP with a G5RV @ 35ft.