[3830] PaQP K4BAI SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] PaQP K4BAI SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 14:20:22 +0000
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 5:44

  160:    8      0      0
   80:   40     14      0
   40:   26      9      0
   20:    8      2      0
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   82     25      0  Mults = 44  Total Score = 8,716

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

My time in PQP was very limited this year, due primarily to cleaning up the yard
of limbs, etc. after Hurricane Michael. Fortunately, no damage to property here
and the power was never interrupted.  The eye passed about 90 miles SE of us
doing tremendous damage in the Albany and Bainbridge areas of the state.  Missed
out on most mobiles except for several QSOs with K8MR on Saturday night.
Appears that most mobiles were active just on Saturday.  20M was mostly too long
for us in GA and, in fact, by the time I got on the air about 8 PM Saturday,
only a weak K3WU was workable on 40M and otherwise the 40M band was too long.
80 and 160 were pretty good, quiet, and 40M was good after church on Sunday, but
the activity seemed quite limited.  Am too far away from PA for 80M during the
middle of the day.  Thanks for all QSO.  73, John, K4BAI.