[3830] NvQP N7MZW SOSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NvQP N7MZW SOSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 02:03:45 +0000
                    Nevada QSO Party

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SOSSB LP
QTH: Cheyenne,WY
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:   0      0       0
   80:   0      0       0
   40:   0      2       0
   20:   0      3       0
   15:   0      0       0
   10:   0      0       0
    6:   0      0       0
    2:   0      0       0
  222:   0      0       0
  432:   0      0       0
----------------------------
Total:   0      5       0  Mults = 3  Total Score = 30

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Icom IC-706MKIIG,Heil Pro Micro Headset,Cushcraft MA5B mini beam for the three
20 meter contacts,and a 43 ft. tall Vertical for the two 40 meter Q's. 90 watts
output. This was a PORTABLE operation from my friend N7NKD's ranch located 20
miles east of my home station in Cheyenne, WY. The Grid Square of DN71 and
county of Laramie are the same as my home QTH. I could not remember if I did or
did not send Ser.#4 to anyone,so if I did...my bad. I could not find any N3FJP
stand alone software for this event. Tried to use his 7QP event software, but
got frustrated. I set up spotting, so had to enter in the ASSISTED category, but
only handed out the Wyoming Mult to a few stations that I heard while toggling
between three other state level QSO Parties, and one DX Contest. Thanks for the
contacts. I hope that Scott,N3FJP can get the participation and/or support from
the NV QSO Party sponsors, so that he can add this event to his other excellent
contesting software.
November Seven Many Zebras Walking