[3830] SAC SSB OG6N(OH6NIO) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh6nio@sral.fi
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB OG6N(OH6NIO) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 18:56:25 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: OG6N
Operator(s): OH6NIO
Station: OG6N

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Mieto
Operating Time (hrs): 16.6

   80:   66    22
   40:  282    36
   20:  591    56
   15:   78    20
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total: 1019   135  Total Score = 301,725

Club:

Comments:

Part time operation. I had a bad start due to problems to control the rig. Lost
some time at the start. A nice surprise was 15m which opened into the state on
Saturday evening. Too bad it did not last very long. Otherwise the usual grind
with a bit challenging propagation. 80m was very difficult for me because I had
to use a very low temporary dipole that was tuned to CW. When I first tried to
call CQ on 80m nobody came back. Lost some valuable time that I could have used
on 40m instead. My multiplier count really hurt. Having no second radio
available did not help either. Anyway glad to work all those familiar calls
including I2WIJ and IZ4JUK who both made it five times into my log.