[3830] NyQP WN4AFP SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NyQP WN4AFP SOCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 04:01:52 +0000
                    New York QSO Party

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:    6
   40:   48
   20:    1
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   55     0       0  Mults = 28  Total Score = 3,080

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

The NYQP this year was a one-band experience for me. 40m played well for the
entire contest. Thanks to N2ZN, KV2X and N2CU for keeping me going on this one.
Since 40m only band that worked for me, I quickly ran out of fixed stations to
work. I'd loved to have heard a few more mobiles out there. I was surprised with
lower NY activity than in past years. The /MI guys were on the air today along
with Keith HAE killing it. I'll have to run LP Mixed next year to keep my BIC.
73s Dave WN4AFP