[3830] TBDC K0PK Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K0PK Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 14:00:08 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: K0PK
Operator(s): K0PK
Station: K0PK

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: EN37 -  N.E. MN
Operating Time (hrs): 6

Total:  QSOs = 106  Total Score = 1,044

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Fun contest! First one with my new K3S. Propagation wasn't the greatest but did
manage a contact w/KH7. Heard a couple of G stations but couldn't make it across
the pond with 5w. KV4FZ was loud here but he couldn't hear me, either.

Thanks to all those who put in the extra effort to copy my weak signal. You did
the heavy lifting! And thanks to the Boring club for another fine Stew.

CU in the Big Stew!

73 - Paul, K0PK