[3830] JARTS N2FF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS N2FF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 18:06:06 +0000
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NLI
Operating Time (hrs): 14

   80:    0     0
   40:   25    16
   20:  146    51
   15:   29    19
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  201    86  Total Score = 44,548

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

Back on the air after 7 months when 3 storms took my quad apart.  Earlier in the
week I got up a Navassa 5 from JK Antenna which is a 2 elements on a 12 foot
boom.  It worked quite well; actually better than I expected. Did manage to run
on 20 and 15 and was called by a JA on 20 meters.  Pretty good for only 100
watts. Ran out of stations to work early Sunday afternoon.  Thanks to the
stations that heard me we had fun sending 79.