[3830] WAG KC1XX Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, matt@kc1xx.com
Subject: [3830] WAG KC1XX Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 19:35:52 +0000
                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: KC1XX
Operator(s): WA1Z DL4NAC KM3T KC1XX EC2DX EA5KA
Station: KC1XX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   190     91     25
   40:   366    252     25
   20:   342    458     25
   15:   294    280     25
   10:
----------------------------
Total:  1192   1081    100  Total Score = 676,800

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, 2300 German stations in the log in 24 hour and no sun spots!
Fantastic activity!
We just wanted to get the station ready for CQWW and we pulled out all the
stops.
WAG doesn’t have any M/2 category so we just ignored the rules and worked as
many DL’s as we possibly could. We often times operated on the same band in
SSB and CW simultaneously.
We will submit a “check log” only but we had a fantastic time.
Thanks for all the QSOs.
We went to ten several times but never made it past Portugal.
The low bands were noisy but we managed with many entries on 40 and 80.

Lots of great German beer was consumed during the contest to improve propagation
to DL. We think it helped.

We hope to see everyone in CQWW next week.

Vy73, Matt and a fantastic crew

Sent from my iPad