[3830] JARTS NG7Z Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pbearzed@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS NG7Z Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 23:06:12 +0000
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

   80:    5     4
   40:   70    16
   20:  107    29
   15:    4     2
   10:
-------------------
Total:  186    53  Total Score = 21,359

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Given the state of the solar minimums we've come to love so much lately, I
wasn't expecting to rack up much of a score. I was not disappointed. 40M went
empty pretty early from my point of view and 80M was even less so. Looking at
all the spots on 20M and 15M that I couldn't hear once again convinced me that
operating assisted is totally useless. It was much more helpful to watch the RBN
and see if my signal was getting out at all. Thanks to Max, NG7M, who spotted me
a couple of times gave me a couple of nice 15 minute runs. Looking at the
statistics run vs S&P, it was a 50-50 split. So another contest is a wrap
from the NG7Z superstation (sic). 73 and thanks for all the Q's.