[3830] IlQP WQ6X(WQ5X) Non-IL LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] IlQP WQ6X(WQ5X) Non-IL LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 06:11:01 +0000
                    Illinois QSO Party

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ5X
Station: NX6T

Class: Non-IL LP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 0:30
Remote Operation

  160:      0       0
   80:      0       0
   40:      0       0
   20:     11       0
   15:      0       0
   10:      0       0
    6:      0       0
    2:      0       0
------------------------
Total:     11       0  Mults = 10  Total Score = 220

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was a BRIEF ILQP operation amidst the JARTS RTTY Contest.
Band Condx. to the Northern Midwest were quite good, so WHERE
were the Illinois stations?  How can we put QSO Party QSOs in
our log when y'all don't participate in your own contest?
I ran an Elecraft K3/0 from W7AYT's QTH in Concord allowing
WQ6X to run Station #2 from NX6T in Fallbrook into a 3-el
Stepp-IR yagi 13mh.
You can read more about this at: WQ6X.Blogspot.Com