[3830] IlQP AD4EB Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad4eb@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] IlQP AD4EB Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 00:52:07 +0000
                    Illinois QSO Party

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:    192
   40:    666
   20:     73
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
------------------------
Total:    931       0  Mults = 86  Total Score = 160,132

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

This was the 4th time Melody and I operated mobile in the ILQP.  We started up
in Champaign where my parents were celebrating their 70th wedding anniversary.
And so on Sunday I was able to operate in the contest while Melody drove us back
home to Tennessee.  We operated in 22 counties.

Compared to the 2017 ILQP, the number of QSOs was down by 7 percent (996 in
2017).
The weather was perfect, Sunny and mild, which made it great for driving but
some folks thinking about entering may have been out enjoying the wx instead of
being in their shacks.

Hourly rates were 98, 120,84, 94, 97, 134, 149, 155.  The last hour was almost
all 80m.

Most worked stations were:

K1RO (26) -Congrats on the most QSOs, thanks.
W8PI (21) - Good signal.
K4AMC (20) - Always easy to pick up, pitch just right.
NY4N (20) - Nice signal on 40 from TN, surprised we did not work on 80m
OM2VL (20) - Wow LACI, amazing signal and always there fast at each county line
K9CT (19)
K9BGL (18)
K9OM (18)
W1END (17)
WA3HAE (17

Melody and I both enjoyed this contest.  Thanks to all those that took the time
to work me, and especially to Jim, N9JF, for his part in make this contest
happen.
And of course thanks again to Melody for navigating and driving in yet another
state QSO party.

73 - Jim (AD4EB) and Melody (KI4HVY)