[3830] CQWW SSB OH1VR SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OH1VR SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 16:13:53 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OH1VR
Operator(s): OH1VR
Station: OH1VR

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Ikaalinen
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Remote Operation

  160:  118     6       38
   80:  221    12       50
   40:  342    23       70
   20:  439    20       60
   15:  164    22       66
   10:   25     4       16
------------------------------
Total: 1309    87      300  Total Score = 772,839

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Operating classic is a challenge - you must find a balance between pile up's and
multiplier hunt. I lost my original plan when a cotter in the turning system of
my tower was lost around Saturday noon and I had to drive to my radio QTH to
change a new one. Five hours of the best pile up and propagation time of
Saturday was gone. Anyway I had a lot of fun. The highlight of this contest was
when KL7RA called me LP on 40 Sunday afternoon around sunset. Remote operating
works! Thank you for q's!