[3830] CQWW SSB W6NF SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vhfplus@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W6NF SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 23:54:36 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W6NF
Operator(s): W6NF
Station: W6NF

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 7.2

  160:
   80:    7     4        3
   40:   15     8        8
   20:   49    16       28
   15:   29    14       21
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Conditions very difficult until Sunday afternoon when 40 finally produced some
EU signals for me. Propagation to the Caribbean was difficult the whole weekend.
Signals from the Pacific absent except for KH6. As an indication of how weird
things were, the loudest signals here on 20 meters were OX7A, VE3EJ and VE3JM!
Hopefully I will operate the CW version from Kenora, ON, as VE3RUA, where I will
have an unending supply of 2 point QSOs to work.