[3830] CQWW SSB K3PP SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3pp@k3pp.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K3PP SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 00:07:07 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 32

  160:   33     8       14
   80:  106    15       51
   40:  182    23       76
   20: 1063    30      109
   15:  287    24       86
   10:   80     9       23
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

That was painful, but a TON OF FUN too! Thank you all!

I feared I'd be low power and antenna deprived, but I fixed the amp about 3
hours before the start. My monobanders were stuck on SA and I managed to
(somehow) free them enough Saturday morning to steer toward EU, where they then
remained. Mults elsewhere were tough, but the EU runs were very productive!