[3830] CQWW SSB WA7LNW SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa7lnw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB WA7LNW SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 00:58:40 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: WA7LNW
Operator(s): WA7LNW
Station: WA7LNW

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 13
Remote Operation

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   27    10       20
   40:   60    18       39
   20:  121    27       75
   15:   45    16       37
   10:    1     1        1
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Nice conditions after a long hot summer dry spell....however, I found myself
having to operate S&P the entire contest.  Surprised by the nice opening
into the middle east and making my first contact with Palestine, E44WE.

Computer power supply problems at HF Remote site delayed my contest start by
more than 12 hours.  What you can expect with electrical upgrades and operating
on and off portable generator electrical power for 2+ months.

Appreciated all your contacts!   See everyone in upcoming contests.

73's de Jack, WA7LNW

Station: TS-480, KPA-500, HEX Beam @ 65 ft, wire slopers for 40 and 80 meters,
combination of wire antennas for a 2:1 match on 160.