[3830] CQWW SSB NR4O SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr4o@att.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NR4O SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 01:06:52 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 22.25
Radios: SO2R

  160:   24     4       12
   80:   70    13       42
   40:  102    14       43
   20:  209    23       77
   15:  135    19       56
   10:   33     5       15
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This contest was fun at times and a slog at others. I wasn't able to get any
runs going so my rates weren't very good. High points for me was hearing and
working a handful of JA and then B4T to top it off.  I typically can barely hear
those countries and I was able to work them somewhat easily.  I was disappointed
to miss out working 7Q6M on 15M especially when I heard a local fellow contest
club member work him easily.  My simple wire antennas were just not up to the
massive pileups on other zone 37 stations that showed up Sunday afternoon.  I
did discover that my inv-L and my 20M dipole worked better than my 20M delta
loop in this contest. I also had problems with my 80M dipole and intermittent
high SWR that impacted my totals on that band.  I was pleased with the activity
on 15M this weekend.  Overall, very happy with the outcome given the time I was
able to put in. Thanks for the Q's - 73