[3830] CQWW SSB LZ5R(@LZ1KFM) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB LZ5R(@LZ1KFM) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 08:20:13 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: LZ5R
Operator(s): K1LZ LZ2BE LZ1ZF LZ1NK LZ3ND LZ5DB LZ3ZZ LZ2PL LZ1YQ S55M LZ1UK
YO7SR YO7LFV YO9WF DK6XZ LZ1RGT LZ1INI YO7BGA LZ7EP
Station: LZ1KFM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: KN22KF
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  156    13       61
   80:  814    29      106
   40: 2291    37      134
   20: 2229    37      140
   15: 1520    36      138
   10:  139    17       57
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

We consider this to be the real debut of the new LZ5R station.
There is still a lot of work waiting to be done, but the main things are
finished.
The interlock and switching works great, the main antennas also, but we still
need 160m antennas and inband antennas.
I would like to thank the entire team- You guys are great! Thank You very much!
For CW we promise You to set up the station even better.
We like the score as the beginning of the history of this station. We have some
room for improvement but unfortunately we can not beat physics.
Thank You all for the QSO's and we can't wait to see You in CW leg.

For LZ5R Team
Krassy K1LZ